December 17, 2008

Here we go*


I've been trying to come up with the perfect way to fade out of the last phase of my life and into this next one..the nice, neat words to tie together everything I'm thinking, feeling, everything I've been through and hope to one day soon walk into. The older I get the less words mean to me. And yet I spend hours searching for them.

So I think I'll take the easy way out and just say dear blogger, this is a new blog. I intend to be honest. I intend to be authentic in all I think, say, and do. I intend to be real and raw, even to the point of criticism or judgement, if it must go that way. I can't pretend I haven't lived what I've lived. I can't pretend my heart doesn't feel what it feels or that I don't want what I want. I can't pretend my head isn't spinning with possibilites or that my soul isn't swirling with colors as it searches for the best way to live this life as absolute expression...a life fully alive.
*Ah, to be fully alive*
Maybe one day I'll be able to sum up all that has happened in my life. I'm 21 years old. I want to write my book before I turn 25. It will be incomplete, innacurrate, naiive as a result of my lack of years, but ah how satisfying it will be to look at a complete work of...me-ness.

So this is my hello.
This is my ice-breaker.
This is my promise to be authentic.
here we go.




2 comments:

above all else: Love on December 17, 2008 at 7:59 PM said...

That was the cutest way to start your blog <3 I can't wait to hear all the wonders God has for you away from Brockport.

*OYBF*
*one of your biggest fans*
Kerri

Heather on December 18, 2008 at 9:27 AM said...

=]....<3

 

*I Paint The World* Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template